Oct 4, 2019

OUR STORY - JustNick Studio




Hi there!
Nathalie with you today with a new project that is all about my family.  Once in a while  I like to create covers for my albums, and the newest word cut files from JustNick studio were perfect to create a new cover.


 
I wanted to frame the cover page, so i used the Floral Corner cut file to create the floral frame for the page.  I copy and rotated the file so that i had a piece on each corner and weld them all together. 






I cut the frame out of smooth white cardstock and attached it to the background using a bit of foam adhesive so that it gives dimension to the page.






To create the title of the page i used the Story cut file to create the "Our Story" cut out from white cardstock.  Each letter was then backed with papers from the new Pebbles' This is Family collection.
 



Once i set the title on the page, i added a picture of my family and added a few clusters of ephemera and stickers around the title and picture.  To finish the page, i cut two of the smaller images from the Beautiful Butterflies cut file, glue them together and pop them at the bottom of the page.




I love how this project turned out, and it was so easy to put together using the beautiful Just Nick Studio cut files; so make sure to check them all out.  Remember to contact me with any questions on how this came together.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nathalie, I have the floral corner cut file, I copied and rotated the file, but everytime I try to weld together, the entire page disappears. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for your help, Paula Short

    ReplyDelete