Oct 14, 2019

HYBRID SCRAPBOOKING - Citrus Twist Kits






Hi there!

Nathalie with you today with a few layouts of my Life Crafted album using the beautiful AT MY TABLE kit.   I love paper, but i think i equally love digital files, having the chance to build and customize my pages always comes in handy when you do daily documenting.   Every month CTK subscribers get a lot of perks that can easily stretch your kit and help you create one-of-a-kind pages.  Let me show you...



For  my first page, i chose to work with the cut files (available for free to subscribers) to help me create my spread.   First of, i wanted to add lots of journaling  - all about my son and his tree- so, i used the Digital TN paper  as the base for my 3x8 insert.





I created the 3x8 insert in Photoshop, then added the Digital TN paper, followed by my lines of journal.    For my title, i used one the  sentiment from the Picture Perfect cut file by simply using the PNG format of the cut file and sizing the title to fit on my page.   After printing it, i backed the insert with a paper from the Life Crafted kit and slipped in the pocket.  A small chipboard sticker was then added atop the pocket at the bottom of the page.




For the picture side of the spread, i enlarged the picture to fit to the page, then cut one of the Life Crafted screens from white cardstock.  I backed the screen with the picture and used a black fine liner to emphasize the writing on the cut.   A small cluster of ephemera complete this page.   This was easy and really time effective when putting together.

Let me show you another idea:



As soon as i saw this floral pattern in the kit, i  had this idea for one of my spreads.  So i used the Digital PL cards to create the two sides of the page.   For the right side, i enlarged the 4x6  digital PL card to fit to the page, while the left side of the spread was built using the 3x4 digital  PL card.  I enlarged two of the 3x4 cards, and rotated one so that i could complete the left side border with the patterned -if you see up close, you could see where i joined the cards-.





To build my page, i decided to cut a panel of vellum to fit inside the page, and cut one of the 4x6 cards from the Life Crafted kit.  The picture was then glued to the card and a small cluster of ephemera and puffy stickers complete this page.




For my lines of journal, i simply typed them when i was building my pages, so i can print them all at once, but chose to add my title by mixing the puffy stickers from the At My Table kit with some stamping using the Typewriter font stamp set from CTK.  Once again, completely in love with how this turned out.

Remember to check the Digital Shop to find the files used to create these layouts.  As always consider subscribing to Citrus Twist Kits as you will have access to so many perks that will stretch your kit each month.

AS always, please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions!



No comments:

Post a Comment