Mar 15, 2017

YOU - SN


Scrapbook Layout  created for Scrapbook Nerd -  YOU  -






Hello there!

I am half way my reveal week for Scrapbook Nerd, and since the weather has been not cooperating here, I have been creating my own Spring on my  scrapbook pages.  This time,  I chose to document a picture of my daughter, and how fast she is growing!









I fussy cut a few large flowers, leaves, and stems from this floral paper in the 12x12 paper pad  from the Oh My heart collection.  Using a paper piercer, I created a stitching guide in some of the flowers and leaves.  





The background of this page was created using  a mixture of white, golden yellow, ochre yellow and gold liquid ink.   Using a palette knife, I simply dragged paint (only from a single side of the page) along the marked shape on the page.   The flowers were then attached to only one side of the page, using foam adhesive to add dimension.





I kept the rest of the layout simple,and just added a picture of my daughter, and a single cluster at one of the corners of the picture,  The title was created using a large word thicker from the Take Me Away collection.  A few journal  lines, and ink splatters complete the page.





Here is a small video on how this came together, enjoy!:





I  hope you got a glimpse at some of the work.   It took some time to stitch the flowers, but the texture was just glorious.  Don't forget to visit Scrapbook Nerd to check all the materials used in this page.  Remember to contact me with any questions about this.

Take care!



Materials Used:
12x12 paper pad - Saturday collection - Dear Lizzy
12x12 and 6x6 paper pad - Oh My Heart collection - Paige Evans - Pink Paislee
chipboard stickers, ephemera, cardstock stickers, heart charms - Oh My Heart Collection - Paige Evans - Pink Paislee
Foam word stickers - Take Me Away collection - Paige Evans - Pink Paislee
Heavy Acrylic paint - titanium white, yellow ochre  - Windsor and Newton
Gold shimmer  acrylic ink - Liquitex
Gold color shine ink - Heidi Swapp

No comments:

Post a Comment