Mar 14, 2017

Hello Fun



Scrapbook Layout created for Silhouette Savvy Series for Scrapbook Nerd  - Hello Fun -





Hello there!

Today,  I am up on the Scrapbook Nerd blog with a new entry to the Silhouette Savvy Series.  This time, I am using the free Ho Ho Holidays cut file (available at the Scrapbook Nerd Store) to create a  new image of a star filled with flowers/firework bursts.  Just click here to be directed to the blog post.






Once the image was cut, the #2 paper from the Take me Away collection was used to back the image.   This was then cut and glued to the foiled heart paper form the Oh My Heart collection paper pad.   All the color images were cut with the same cut file from papers from the 6x6 pad of the collection.  These were glued to the star shape with different size foam adhesive, a small puffy sticker was added to the center of these to add more color to the cuts.





The image of my niece flying on her bed (this layout is going to her album) was framed with different embellishments from the collection.  The journal was added around the  star.





To ground and balance the page, I added a small strip of paper from the collection along with a cluster of embellishments and scraps at the left bottom corner of the page,  Here is the final layout:





I have created a small video on how this page came together,   I hope you enjoy:




I  hope you enjoyed the video.  I love to transform cut files, and create a unique design for my pages.  Can you believe this was a Christmas cut file.   Don't forget to check the Scrapbook Nerd Blog to find the tutorial on how the background image was created.  Remember I am a comment away if you need assistance.

Take care!



Materials Used:
Cut file -  HO HO Holidays - Scrapbook Nerd (The Cut Shoppe)
Patterned papers - Oh My Heart Collection -12x12 and 6x6 paper pads,
                              Take Me Away collection - #2   - Pink Paislee
Ephemera, Chipboard, puffy stickers - Oh My Heart collection - Pink Paislee
Puffy shape stickers - Joy Parade - Fancy Pants designs
Foam word Thickers - Take Me Away collection - Pink Paislee
Rubber Shape - Life Noted Collection - Pinkfresh Studio
tabbies - Faith Ilustrated - Bella Blvd.

No comments:

Post a Comment