Mar 16, 2017

Forever



Scrapbook layout created for Scrapbook Nerd  - FOREVER -




Hello,

I am almost done with my reveal week for Scrapbook Nerd, but not before creating a new layout using the beautiful Oh My Heart collection by Paige Evans.





We have had so much snow this year here in Toronto, that I am left with so beautiful pictures of my kids and family playing in the snow.   I could easily fill an album using winter collections, but I wanted to bring color to our lengthy winter.   So i picked this pink ombre paper from the 12x12 paper pad as the background.   The cut file's name is Winter lace from the Silhouette store, I simply created two cuts of the same shape, and backed them with vellum.





I layered the picture with pieces from the Take me Away, Oh My Heart and Heart Day collections. and made sure to attach it where the two cut files met in the middle.






I wanted a soft title, and went for a stitched title.  I simply traced the  Valentine's Day Titles cut file from Juliana Michaels on my cameo using a pencil.  A little bit of white metallic watercolor before stitching the edge.  Using the same paint, i added splatters all around the page, and my journal was added to the bottom of the page with white ink.  Here is the final layout:





I love the picture of my husband and i just hanging in the snow, and all the softness created around it,   You can check all the materials used at Scrapbook Nerd, trust me if you need something, you can contact the ladies, and they will find it for you. They are the best!!!

Let  me know if you have any questions on how this came together.

See you all tomorrow!


Materials Used:
- Patterned papers - #14 -Oh My Heart collection - Pink Paislee
Cut file -  Winter Lace - Silhouette Store
                Valentine's Day Title - 17 turtles - Juliana Michaels
Metallic watercolor palette - Prima Marketing
6x6 paper pad Chipboard stickers, ephemera, paper clips - Take Me Away collection - Pink Paislee
Ephemera,  6x6 paper pad - Oh My Heart collection - Pink Paislee
Embelishments - Heart Day collection - Crate Paper
Word sticker - Small Chat Holidays - Tim Holtz - Idea-ology




No comments:

Post a Comment