Mar 31, 2017

Little Man



Scrapbook Layout created for Scrapbook Nerd's March Madness On-line crop  -  LITTLE MAN -






Hi There!

This entire weekend, Scrapbook Nerd is holding their March Madness on-line crop.   Each DT member will be challenging all participants to create projects using the prompts provided.   For my first challenge, I chose to create with cut files.






For this layout, I started with the free April 2016 cut file from Scrapbook and cards today.   I used the colorful Cool Kid collection from Crate Paper to back the cut, and then adhere it to one of the papers from the collection.







Next, I trimmed white card stock by about a 0.25in on each side.  Then using my Cameo, i cut a circle on the cardstock, making sure it was a bit off center.  In addition, I used the cameo to perforate the edge of the circle (at an offset) so I can add some texture through hand stitching.  I used very fine foam to glue all the pieces together.








I attached the picture of my little at the edge of the circle that has the most space. Pieces from the Cool Kid and Alex collection worked perfect to frame the picture.  The title of this page was added at the opposite side of the circle.  Here is the finished layout:





I really hope this serves as inspiration, and you join us in the Scrapbook Nerd On-line challenge.  There is always a lot of fun, and prized.

Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions on how this came together.


Take care!



Materials Used:
Patterned papers - Cool Kid collection - Crate Paper
cut file - April 2016 - Scrapbook and Cards Today
Ephemera, stickers, chipboard stickers, puffy stickers, cardstock stickers, resin stars - Cool Kid Collection - Crate Paper
Ephemera - Alex collection - Bella Blvd.

No comments:

Post a Comment