Mar 3, 2017

My Personal Journal - Traveler's notebook -



Traveler's Notes entries created for Clique Kits  - My Personal Journal -






Hello there,


Today I am  up on the Clique Kits blog with a few entries created in my personal journal using the PLAY kit.   This kit features Shimelle's Little by Little collection, and the coordinating embelishments.  In all the kit is colorful, beautiful and super versatile.












For my first spread,  i chose to work at an angle, using the Oasis collection alpha stamp, I created the lines of continued HELLO, at the end, I change the color ink and added BABY.  On the opposite page, i used the same angle to trim a piece of the kit's paper and add the picture of my cousin and his baby.   The embellishments all come from the kit and exclusive printables.














Like i said, the PLAY kit is so versatile, and it was possible to document a winter memory with the same kit.  I simply pulled some vellum from my stash, used the Cut Shoppe's Very Merry cut file to create the large snowflake on the vellum.  The vellum was then trimmed to fit the page with an extra half inch on the left side of the page.  This allows for the vellum to be folded and attached behind the large picture.  The next page has the b side of one of the papers in the collection along with some small notes created with the ephemera and kit exclusives.


I hope this serves as inspiration for you all.  Traveler's notebooks are a dream when it comes to journal keeping, and the PLAY kit was a great source of inspiration to document different everyday moments.

As always let me know if you have any questions.  Remember to check Clique Kits  for details on the PLAY kit and all the add-ons.


Thanks for visiting!


Materials Used:
Clique Kits - PLAY kit main and add ons


Crate Paper - Oasis collection - Stamp
Prima Marketing - Metallic watercolor palette
polkadot vellum
The Cut Shoppe - cut file - Very Merry

Silhouette Store - cut file

No comments:

Post a Comment