Jul 2, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE MY BABY


Scrapbook Layout  - Love Love Love My Baby -


Card sketch for Scrapbook Nerd's Creative Summer Camp 2016


Hello everyone!


I hope you all are enjoying the weekend.  It is a long weekend here in Toronto, since we are celebrating Canada's Day on July 1st.   WIth all this time available, I have been putting it to good use working on my assigments for August, and joining in the challenges over at http://scrapbooknerd.com/ creative On-line summer camp.  

The first challenge was to create a layout following a given sketch.  I chose to follow the card sketch by creating a mixed media background.




Using the new Everyday Essentials cut file from  The Cut Shoppe,  I cut different size circles and backed the cut out using papers from Pink Paislee's Fancy Free collection.  They were attached to the page following the direction of the sketch.




I did not deviate much from the sketch, and added my picture, title and ephemera cluster in the place were the sentiment would have been located.






I added a few more details, date and journal lines before calling the page finished.   Here is the completed layout.





I really like how the page turned out, and how easy it came together once I followed the sketch.

IF you want more information on the On-line Creative Summer Camp, follow this link Scrapbook Nerd ;  all information is on the forum, and in their friends and family page on Facebook


Till next time, 

Happy craftin'!!



Materials Used:
Cut file, Everyday Essentials,  The Cut Shoppe
Patterned paper,  Fancy Free Collection, #1, 2, 5, 6,  Pink Paislee
PAtterned paper, Bloom collection,  Afternoon,  Crate Paper
Stickers,  Soft Spoken collection, Me And My Big Ideas
Chipboard sticker,  LIfe Noted collection,  Pinkfresh Studio
Ephemera,  Fancy Free collection, Pink Paislee
Color shine - Mustard, Peacock, Sea foam, & Butter,  Heidi Swapp collection
Washi Tape, Recollections, Michaels




No comments:

Post a Comment