Jul 28, 2016

Our Best Vacation


Scrapbook Layout - Our Best Vacation -




Hi all!,

With the summer season in mind, I have been inspired to document memories of our trips.  This time i choose to document our beach vacation in Ecuador, and how we had the resort just to ourselves for a week.   







To start, I created the title cut file for this layout, and you can get a copy by following this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xqcaz1sdkm37q50/VACATION.studio3?dl=0   or at Scrapbook Nerd store.   Once, I cut the title on white cardstock, I used PinkFresh studio's Life Noted collection to back them up.



I love large titles (and this one was created to be a stand alone title)


I wanted to emphasize the picture, as it depicts the beauty of the resort, and our private vacation, so I printed as a 8.5x11in  photo, and frame it with pieces from the same paper collection



a close up to the picture.

 I added a few details from the  leftover Clique Kits' Raskog Kit, and finished it by hiding the journal behind the picture.   Here is the final layout.






Please help yourself to a copy of the title cutfile,  if you have any problems with the download, just contact me, and i will email it to you.


Till next time, 


Happy Crafting!


Materials Used:
Patterned Papers,  Pinkfresh Studio Life Noted Collection
Wood pieces,  Jillibean Soup's Healthy Hello collection wood pieces
Rubber pieces and gold puffy stickers,  Pink Fresh studio's Life Noted collection
Cut-outs -  Clique Kits Raskog Kit
cut file - VACATION (https://www.dropbox.com/s/xqcaz1sdkm37q50/VACATION.studio3?dl=0)


No comments:

Post a Comment