Jun 10, 2019

LOVELY TRULY WONDROUS LIFE - Scrapbook Nerd



Hi there!

Let's start this new week with a project for Scrapbook Nerd.   I love paper, embellishment, paints, etc. and have been lucky to be able to collect and curate lots of it.   So, it gives me great pleasure to pull out things that catch my eye and put them together in a page.   I started this page with no plan in mind, just a picture and some black paint.




Once a thin coat of black paint was added,  i started working on adding layers of paper.  I pulled the 6x6 paper pads from Carta Bella's Flower Market and My Mind's Eye Splendor collection  as well as the Floral Frame with swan die from Pinkfresh studio to create this page.






I layered papers and 3x4 cards (Splendor collection ) as well as a frame die cut (created from white cardstock using the Pinkfresh Studio die) to bring color and movement behind the picture.   Then started embellishing using stickers, brads and ephemera from the same collections.




The title was created using elements from the collections and the mini alpha stickers from Paige Evan collection as they match the  color of the papers used here.




To elongate the design, and complete my visual triangle, i created a small fold in the paper using  and created a small cluster using repetitive elements.  I added the lines of journal next to the folded,and here it is:



I love how this turned out, 40 minutes is all it took to put this together, but i got to enjoy the process.  Here is a small video that will show you how it all came together:





As always please do not hesitate to contact me if you have questions about how this came together, and remember to check Scrapbook Nerd for all the materials used here.


XO


No comments:

Post a Comment