Jun 4, 2019

SWEET LIFE - JustNick Studio




Hello everyone!
Nathalie with you today with a new layout that is fitting for the Spring season.   I love combining Mixed Media and cut files to create my pages, and JustNick Studio cut files are always the perfect complement to my colorful messes. 





For this page, i chose to mix a bit of Vicki Boutin Mixed Media (art crayons) with the new Floral Sprig cut file to create the background for the page.  I welded the image three times and cut it from white cardstock  so that they cascade from the corner of the page.



 


I love the soft look of the white cut out on top of the mixed media background, and really this takes care of a large part of the page.   So i nestled the picture at the end of the cut out and just added a few embellishments from different collections -I went through my stash and pulled embellishments that matched  the colors-.






To create the title of this page, i wanted something really soft, so, i pulled the  Girl Power cut file and welded on of its word to another from the This is Life cut file.   The title was cut three times from white cardstock and once from gold glitter paper.   These were stacked together, so that the gold paper is the top one on the cut out.







I really enjoyed putting this together,  and it was so easy to do with just a few supplies.   There are so many possibilities when you combine mixed media and cutfiles, and there are so many to choose from in the JustNick Studio shop

As always do not hesitate to contact me with any questions on how this came together.
XO


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I thought the cut file was a mask at first. Love your coloring underneath! Looks dimensional! Wish you could show me step by step how to use cut files! lol

    ReplyDelete