Nov 14, 2018

Today, Thankful and Grateful


Scrapbook Layout created for Scrapbookingstore.com  - TODAY, THANKFUL AND GRATEFUL -




Hello there!

A few weeks ago, I was contacted by Scrapbookingstore.com about creating a project using their upgraded November kit.  Since I had a bit of time between assignments, i agreed, and here is the first page created with this kit.






The kit contain papers and die-cuts from the Authentique Pleasant collection which are rich in Fall colors and motifs, and perfect to document the season.  Since the company was kind enough to send an updated kit, I also received a set of stickers from Pink Paislee's Auburn Lane collection, and another one from Studio Calico as well as some antique lace from Bo Bunny.





I love fall, so the kit was perfect to document some of my memories.   For this, i pulled a cut file from Handipaper (from my digital library) to create the pumpkins in the background.




 I used the papers and cardstock in the kit  to back the pumpkins and leaves using a bit of foam adhesive in some of them so that there is dimension in them.  To break some of the orange in the cut out, I used one of the stickers to back the rose in the cut out.





To soften the background of this page, I started with a bit of gesso on cream cardstock included in the kit, and then used Vicki Boutin acrylic paint (that matched the blue tone in the stickers) to add a soft color to the background.  Then finished the look with paint and gold ink splatters.





All the stickers and die cuts in the kit were perfect to layer around and create some clusters around the page.    I brought the gold thicker word from my stash, and then accent it with some of the kit stickers to complete my title.  I love how this turned out!

Remember to stop by Scrapbookingstore.com to check the kit, it truly is perfect to document the season.   As always i am a comment away if you have questions on how this came together.

XO


No comments:

Post a Comment