Nov 29, 2018

Humbled by Your Creation

Bible Journaling for Citrus Twist Kits  - HUMBLED BY YOUR CREATION -




Hi there!

It is almost time for  a new set of kits from Citrus Twist Kits (and they are gorgeous), and since we are entering the Advent season, i was inspired to create an entry all about God's love for us.  He truly is a loving God who created perfection for us even wehen he knew we were weak and will fail.



For this page, I pulled my Pinkfresh Studio watercolors, to create a late night sky.   I had been reading Genesis throughout the day, and before going to bed, i decided to use all my gratitude for the day to create this entry.




Once the background dried, I went ahead and added some doodle stars using the yellow paint included in the Grace Box, and also used  my white jelli pen to doodle some starbursts and add more stars with  more specific words of what i was thankful for that day.  Then cut the gold star trim, and glued each one around my sky.





It was such a clear night that the sky outside my window actually showed stars,  so i turned my prayer into the title for this entry.  For that i used the alphas -from Pinkfresh Studio- and some GraceBox stamps to add sentiment to the page.




To finish the page, i added a small reflexion on the day, and how the grandeur of it al just fills my heart with hope of what he has created for us, and even more of what awaits for us once Jesus calls us to his side.  Here is the completed entry:



I love how this turned out, especially since this has become one of the first entries you see on my journaling bible.  The contents of this month's CTK Grace Box are truly so versatile that i cannot seen to be able to put it down.

Remember to check Citrus Twist Kits for the new kits -being revealed in a few days- and all the other kits and stamps available.   Please let me know if you have questions on how this was put together.

XO


No comments:

Post a Comment