Nov 3, 2018

Love, Love, Love You To The Moon and Back

Scrapbook Layout create for Citrus Twist Kits  - LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK -





Hi there!
Nathalie with you today with this week's 3-to-Inspire challenge.  By now you all have seen the  new Sunshine in My Sould kit, what can i say, GORGEOUS!  So, let's get ready for a new batch of prompts that hopefully will challenge you  throughout the week:

1. Use a non-white background
2. Create fussy cut embellishments
3. Document  special someone/somebody who you are "Thankful for"





I was so drawn to the beautiful floral paper from Paige Evans Whimsical collection -included in the Sunshine in my Soul kit-, that i decided to fussy cut a few of the floral clusters to use in my page.





I  love white cardstock for my backgrounds, but this paper from Pink Paislee (also included in the Sunshine in my Soul Scrapbook kit) provided a soft and muted color background for the page.   I used a bit of mixed media in the background to make everything else pop from the page,





Once the background dried, the layout came together quite rapidly, as i used the fussy cut floral images to create the large clusters of flowers behind the picture.   Along the way, I added a few cut file leaves created using this month's  Floral Frame cut file.




To embellish the page, i chose to use some of the cut apart elements from the free monthly printable sheet along with some of the puffy stickers and enamel dots from the Whimsical collection included in this month's kits.




To build the title of this page, I decide to use one of this month's free cut files -Thanksgiving Titles -to create a stitching pattern on white cardstock.  A bit of chain stitching and gold watercolor bring color and texture to the title.




Now to complete the title i used a combination of the hand stitched cut out, the This is Life stamp set and one of th Rub-ons from the whimsical collection included in the Embellishment kit.   I wanted to emphasize how much i love my daughter and how thankful i am for her, so having this bold title works perfectly.  The following video will show you how it all came together:





Now it is your turn to use the prompts to create a project of your own.   Remember to tag Citrus Twist Kits whenever you share your project on social media.  I cannot wait to see what you create with the Sunshine in my Soul kits .

XO




No comments:

Post a Comment