Nov 28, 2018

December Joy


Scrapbook Layout created for Scrapbook Nerd  - DECEMBER JOY -




Hello everyone!

I hope you all are getting ready for the new Holiday season!  I picked the new Holiday Vibes collection from Pinkfresh Studio as it arrived at Scrapbook Nerd store, and decided to use to record this sweet memory of my kids a few years ago at our local neighborhood Santa Claus Parade.




I pulled a new cut file from Handipaper to create the title for this page, and cut if from white cardstock.  The 6x6 paper pad is the perfect size to back the flowers and leaves of the cut out.  In addition, a bit of vellum was also used to back the small berries of the cut out; these were then lightly colored with alcohol markers on the backside.





The title was propped on the Let It Snow paper from the collection and then a few details were added to each of the corners of the title.  The little "Joy" word completes the title for this layout.







I decided to back the picture with some vellum and one of the 6x6 papers and the nestled the picture underneath the cut out.   A few embellishments were added just to frame the picture, and a pocket was also created behind it so that a small tag can be added with all my journal lines.




To complete my visual triangle, i decided to use one of my Knock out punches to create the scalloped edge, then glued a piece of the Home for the Holidays paper behind it.  A few pieces from the 6x6 paper pad were fussy cut to create a small cluster and then a sticker from the Pinkfresh Studio Oh Joy collection was added.  Here is the final layout:





I hope this inspires you to start your Christmas memory keeping, remember that you can always contact me if you have questions on how this was put together.   
There are lots of new and seasonal products arriving daily at Scrapbook Nerd so, make sure you stop by to check all of them, and all the ones used in this project.

XO

Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment