Jan 29, 2020

REMEMBER - JustNick Studio




Hi there!
Nathalie with you today bringing you a new layout that is all about spring and new life.   My hubby and i are so blessed to be Godparents to my cousin's ( she is like a little sister to me) two daughters.  The littlest one just turned one a few days ago, so i used her birthday portrait to create this page using some of the JustNick cut files.





The inspiration for this page was her outfit, so i set to create a background that will make the picture pop.






I used a bit of Vicki Boutin Watercolor markers for the background and created a soft watercolor frame.  A bit of gold ink just adds pop of shimmer on the page.  Once it dried, I cut a few of the REMEMBER FLORAL cut file images from white cardstock and set them on the background.


 


To create the title of the page, i used the REMEMBER cut file to cut the word from white cardstock and backed the spaces with a paper from the Dear Lizzy She is Magic collection.




I set the word on the left side of the page on top of the floral die cut pieces. I used a piece of the floral cut out to add an extra accent to the left of the title.





I used the other piece of the die cut to add as a layer behind the picture.  All that was left to do was add a few embellishments throughout the page (all from the same collection).





I love how soft and vibrant the page turned out, and i hope  it inspires you to document some of your memories.  Remember to check the JustNick Studio shop for these and more beautiful cut files.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment