Jan 1, 2020

December Documented - CITRUS TWIST KITS



Happy NEW YEAR everyone!

May 2020 be a love filled year!  I am so excited about the new year cause it brings lots of new adventures, dreams and failures.  What better way to celebrate it all than by documenting it all.



Though the year is started, i am just finishing a few projects with the new January kits from Citrus Twist Kits.  To kick off of the year, they are also releasing a few sets of stamps that are perfect to create titles, add to your layouts and planners.   So, i took them all and set to create a few pages for my Family Album.



I started this page by supersizing one of the cut apart tags and then using a combination of this month's stamps to create the title of this page.  I later thread a piece of string through both tags and set them on vellum on my album.




The new Alpha stamp set is the perfect size for the Life Crafted album.   I chose to use the bold image to stamped the title and then used the Add-on stamp set to add the small subtitle to the page.




To complete the page, i supersize the picture to fit a page of my Life Crafted album, and then cut a small slit at the top right corner of the picture.  Here i created  a small card that slides out to show the journal of the page. 




I added a few more embellishments to complete my visual triangle, but loved how simple and easy this came together using the stamps sets and Life Crafted kit.



For my next page, i decided to use the stamps to document my 44th birthday.  I started by using the Digital TN papers for January to create the background for my title and lines of journal.




I then used all the stamp sets to create the large title/journal of this layout.  The large numbers are the perfect height to add your lines of journal next to it in a block fashion.




I had so much fun using the stamp sets to document my day in numbers. Since the print is large and uses lots of space, i decided to keep the other side of the layout very simple.




I used a 4"x2" card PL insert to create the background of the page ( It was easy to supersize the image).  An exacto knife was used to cut the tips of the starts closer to the picture,  I used the corners to hold the picture in place.  All was left to do was embellish it with stickers from the Life Crafted kit and then stamped the date in place.




I love how this turned out, and cannot wait to use the rest of the stamps to complete a few more pages in my journals.  Remember to check the CTK store for all the new stamps and kits- you are going to love and  use these-.

thanks for visiting!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment