Sep 3, 2019

HYBRID LIFE CRAFTED LAYOUTS - Citrus Twist Kits



Hi there!
It is always fun to open a new Life Crafted kit from Citrus Twist Kits each month and get inspired by its contents, but my favorite part of receiving the kits is opening all the digital files.   I love having the power to customize my pages using digital files, it gives them a one-of-a-kind feel that we all strive for.  The following pages focus on the This is Life: LET'S WANDER  digital stamp set to create my title pages.



   For this page, i started by enlarging the picture of my son and nephew walking around town, and added a few cut apart digital elements  to create the cluster on the picture.




To create the title of the page, i enlarged one of the circle images from the Digital stamp (to fit almost the entire width of the page.  I used the physical form of the same stamp set to add the small sentiment at the bottom of  the circle, and then  carefully cut around the inner circle outline.




I backed the empty space with a picture of my kids walking around our local farmer's market and added more stamping. Since i had part sentiment from the top impression, i chose to repeat the same sentiment on the picture.   For my lines of journal, i chose to enlarge one of the Digital PL cards, added my story and then finish it with some stamping using the EXPLORE kit stamp set.




I love how this turned out, especially as it took no time to put together since most of it was done with the computer.   Let me now show you another idea on how to use Digital Stamps to create titles for  your  Life Crafted album.





This time,  i chose to create a badge (like the ones you get to add to your backpacks) using the digital stamp and some hand stitching.





I simply printed the image, poked holes along the lines of the image, and then backstitched all the lines.   The  circle was then trimmed and  then placed on the center of the  page (created with the digital TN papers from the EXPLORE kit).




All that was left to do was add the picture and create the embellishment and journal card  - these were all created with Digital Files from the September kit).   Just love how these turned out!!

Remember to stop by Citrus Twist Kits to check the September EXPLORE Life Crafted kit and all the digital files that coordinate with the kit.   Hybrid scrapbooking is probably a new concept for you, but you will love how it can transform your pages.  If you have questions about these, please leave me a comment.

XO


1 comment: