Jan 18, 2016

Look Up and Smile


Scrapbook Layout  - Look Up & Smile -


I am trying to update the blog with all my projects.  Today i will show the details of one of my favorite layouts.

For this page, I used a cut file from Paper Issues called, Circle Heart Mask.  I cut it on my Silhouette Cameo, and backed the circles with the hearts with patterned papers from Dear Lizzy, Shimelle and Heidi Swapp collections, then I backed the whole cut-out with Craft Smith's patterned paper from their Gradient Collection, as follows:



Different Patterned papers help highlight the cutfile details.


A Shimelle's True Stories collection patterned paper was used to frame the cutout.  Since my daughter's picture is printed in black and white,  I layered it with the same papers and added  a doily to soften the look of the picture (it made it more femenine, too).   As always, I added labels and ephemera to anchor the picture to the layout...


A few cutouts and stickers were enough for this layout,  the cutfile also serves
as part of the decoration for this picture.


Finally, the title is made up with Heidi Swapp's letters and stickers,  a few rub-ons, an some drops of color shine and the page was finished..


The completed layout




Materials Used:
  • White cardstock,  American Crafts
  • Cutfile,  Circle Heart Mask, Paper Issues
  • Patterned paper,  Dear Lizzy's Daydreamer collection,  Heidi Swapp's Hello Love collection,  Shimelle's True Stories Collection
  • Rub-ons,  Heidi Swapp
  • Tag and label, Recollections from Michaels
  • Stickers from Teresa Collins' Family Collection, Simple Stories' Snap collection, and Bella Blvd.
  • Letters from Heidi Swapp 
  • Color Shine Gold, Heidi Swapp




No comments:

Post a Comment