Mar 2, 2024

BUNNY SMILES

It has been  a long winter season, and  I am so looking forward to a change of weather and Easter.   So, when the new BUNNY HOP collection arrived, I quickly pulled the perfect pictures to document with this beautiful collection.





How cute is this!!  I had an idea of weaving paper for a page, and when I saw the  color stripes in  the Bunny Hop paper, I  quickly put this together.




I trimmed just one strip of each of the colors in the Bunny Hop paper, then weaved then on slight angle.  I glued them onto white cardstock, and trimmed the excess white cardstock.   I framed the page with the Everything Easter paper.




First, I set my title in place.  For this, I mixed Chit Chat with Gold Alphabet Soup  to create my title, and placed it in the top left quarter of the page,   I combined a few pieces Bits and Pieces with stickers to add a small floral cluster here.




Next, I cut two tags and used them as layers behind my photo.   I set them on my page on an offset following the angle  of the paper strip.  I repeated the flower cluster and a few extra stickers.




Next, I added one last cluster at the left bottom corner of the photos.   I pulled two bunny die cuts and added a  few extra details to this cluster.  I completed my page with a few Sprinkles




I love how this turned out, and I cannot wait to continue using the beautiful BUNNY HOP collection to document my memories

XO



.

Instagram | Blog | YouTube 


SUPPLIES

Bunny Hop Collection

Bunny Hop Coordinating Cardstock

 Sprinkles

DoodleTwine

Alphabet Soup : Gold








No comments:

Post a Comment