Mar 31, 2024

SHAKER CARDS - Doodlebug Design

I think all of us love all the cute Doodle Pops, especially the shaker ones.  But, now we can make them ourselves with the new  Doodlebug Shakers Balls.   What can I say, besides there are infinite possibilities with them.  My first choice was to create a few cards with them:




I pulled my Doodle Cuts Nested Scallops, Bunny Hop collection, the Easter Card set, and foam adhesive!





I started by using the large die to cut  the shape out of patterned paper and also a few pieces of white cardstock.   I stacked and glued them together, with a piece of acetate between them.   Then I used foam adhesive to create a close circle around the open space.   I filled the shaker with the Flowers Shaker, the adhere the die cut to the card.   I added a piece of Chit Chat and Bits and Pieces to complete the card.





I used the left over piece of the die cut to  create  my next card.  I adhere a piece of acetate to the back of the die cut piece, then added foam adhesive to create a dam for all the shaker pieces.  I mixed a few colors of shakers, then secured it to the card.   I added a sentiment and a simple sentiment and embellishment to complete this card.





For the last card, I used the flower shape of the  die set to cut 9 pieces from white cardstock, and three from  patterned paper.   I sandwiched acetate pieces between two layers of the die cuts to get  3 of each of the colors.  Next, I filled the color die cuts with solid color shakers, and the white die cuts with the flower shakers.  These are adhere to a white card in alternate form.   Finally, I added a small sentiment to complete this card.





I cannot wait to keep on creating with the new shakers  I  have so many ideas just waiting to come together.  Cannot wait to  see what you create!!


XO



.

Instagram | Blog | YouTube 


SUPPLIES

Bunny Hop Collection

Easter Cards Set

 Shakers

Doodle Cuts Nested Scallops 









No comments:

Post a Comment