Feb 26, 2024

Pinkfresh Studio February 2024 “Pure Joy” Release

 



Hi there!

Welcome to PINKFRESH STUDIO FEBRUARY 2024 "PURE JOY" RELEASE.  We are celebrating this amazing release with lots of inspiration and prizes.   You can find a list of all the participants at the bottom of this post for your convenience




There are so many beautiful products available in this release, and it was super fun and tricky to just choose a few to play with.   I settled for the Dotted Petals Press Plate and  Cherry Blossoms die for this layout:



I just love the combination of these two products in this layout.  The movement in the Cherry Blossom die cuts was the inspiration for this page.




For all my die cuts, I am only using the Cherry Blossom die, but varying the colors of the flowers and leaves.  I used coordinating cardstock in shades of pink, blush, and peach to create all my flowers.  Then two shades of green and brown  to create the stems and leaves.




I wanted a soft look for the flowers and a soft change in the colors for this page.  It was fun to put this together.



Next, it was all about building the background.  For this, I chose the Dotted Petals Press Plate. Using Detail Black Ink, I created two panels on Pinkfresh Studio Watercolor paper ( soon to be available).   I carefully trim around the panel so that I can have that scalloped edge around it.   My idea was to have it in the center of the page, so, I cut one of the panel in half and set them in a straight line across the patterned paper.



Next, I used the Cherry Die cuts to weave them down the vertical column of Dotted Petal panels.  I made sure to use just one color of Cherry Blossoms per section.   Next came the photo, and a few embellishments from Lovely Blooms, and  Garden Bouquet collections.  OF course, I needed a pop of gold, so, I used Metallic Gold pearls around the page.




I just love how this turned out! And I hope it inspires you to check the entire release, it truly is amazing!!


To celebrate the new release, Pinkfresh Studio is hosting a generous giveaway


1. They will be giving away the full release on their blog and YouTube channel (one full release on each post)
2.  They are also giving away ten $25 gift cards along the hop.  As per usual with blog hops - the winner will be picked from the comments.

The winners will be chosen and notified in Pinkfresh Studio's Giveaway Page.  Please make sure to check the page, and if you are one of the lucky winners, you will have 2 weeks to email them and claim your prize!

Good Luck everyone!

Now it is time to continue the fun, you can find the entire list of participants below.  Have fun hopping along!

XO



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

89 comments:

  1. WOW! Those cherry blossoms are so, so lovely on this layout! And that background plate looks amazing. Your subjects look so beautiful surrounded by the blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a beautiful job in your design. It is absolutely beautiful. It's soft and sweet. Those cherry blossoms are just gorgeous. I love this set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An absolutely lovely layout to your scrapbook page. The cherry blossoms really highlight the ladies in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how this turned out too. I am back to making scrapbook pages for my granddaughter. Your page is so inspiring, and I was glad to see a page here. My favorite is the cherry blossom and the lantern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used the betterpress background to anchor the page! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout Nathalie! I would never have thought to use the press plate panels on it. I love how it came out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This might just be my favorite page of yours! It is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just beautiful!!! LOVE the abundance of cherry blossoms!!! I definitely need those products :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful layout page!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the background with the Dotted Petals press plate as the main focus of the background. The florals just pop off the page, along with the beautiful photo! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

    ReplyDelete
  11. BEAUTIFUL! I love the layout and how you displayed the cherry blossoms. Adorable photo! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your layout! That dotted petal press plate looks fabulous and your cherry blossoms are beautiful! A very cohesive look!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your pages are always so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE your layout! The flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. fabulous page - love how you have used these new products

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are gorgeous!! I love the design and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your layouts are always so fabulous! Think I need the Cherry Blossoms now!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great page. The colours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those cherry blossoms make for one stunning layout!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your scrapbook page!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely love this layout using the cherry blossoms! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful layout using the cherry blossom set! It really made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful! The cherry blossom on that background is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The Cherry Blossom suite is so versatile. Love your scrapbook page. Great use of this new suite! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a beautiful layout! The Cherry blossoms and Dotted Petals work perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely scrapbook page!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a wonderful layout! so pretty. Love the blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  28. These die-cut flowers are so lovely on your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Leslie Miller2/26/2024 7:59 PM

    What a gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your layout is stunning! I love cherry blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your layout using these new Pure Joy products is gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a beautiful scrapbook page. I love the look of the cherry blossoms across the whole page.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful layout

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh wow. What a gorgeous layout.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Tanya Andoniadis2/26/2024 9:22 PM

    Love how you utilized the cherry blossoms ๐ŸŒธ in a layout. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Such a wonderful scrapbook page.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful Cherry Blossom scrapbook layout. So lovely! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Dear Nathalie - That Dotted Petals Press Plate is amazing and your layout using it and the beautiful Cherry Blossoms is a total "10"!! I love it. This may be my favorite of all the layouts I've ever seen from you. Really super!
    Lori S in PA (US)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Absolutely gorgeous layout! The Cherry Blossoms are so beautiful surrounding the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  41. What a great layout using my fav- cherry blossoms! Absolutely stunning! Great release and wonderful blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Beautiful layout!!! Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  44. Oh wow the cherry blossoms look so pretty on your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Marisela Delgado said: So beautiful. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Cherry blossoms really are a nice touch to your scrapbook layout!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Very pretty blooms and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Lauryne Cunningham2/27/2024 9:13 AM

    Wow! The cherry blossom clusters all over the layout look so beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  49. What a great layout and idea....I can picture this in my scrapbooks as well.

    ReplyDelete
  50. What a stunning layout! Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love cherry blossoms and this is so beautiful with the column of the clusters and then your design to tuck each into the design!

    ReplyDelete
  52. What a pretty layout! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  53. What a creative way to use this die set on a scrapbook page. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  54. What a wonderful layout with the Cherry Blossoms! I know your family appreciates the treasures of memories you create!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I love how you combined that press plate and the cherry blossom dies. Really elegant design. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Wow, what a gorgeous scrapbook page! So elegant! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  57. Love your scrapbook page!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Thrilled to see a scrapbook layout among the projects on the blog hop. Beautiful use of the supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I just love this layout. The cherry blossom set is a perfect touch to your pictures

    ReplyDelete
  60. Gorgeous layout---so pretty with the Cherry Blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Amazing and lovely cherry blossoms! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Gorgeous layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Gorgeous! I love the cherry blossoms with the dark pink center. Love that contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Gorgeous layout! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Beautiful layout! I love the cherry blossoms and how you used Petals press plate to build the background!

    ReplyDelete
  66. I love the scrapbook page. Thank you for the inspiration on using products for something other than cards.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Jennifer Reynard2/28/2024 11:12 PM

    Love your scrapbook page and how you used the press plate for some of the background! Super layout!

    ReplyDelete
  68. What a beautiful page! All those flowers and that geometric background are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Stunning. I can't wait to try something like this using your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Elisa Muilwyk3/01/2024 3:48 AM

    The daisy in the background looks so effective. Great layout. A nice one to scraplift.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Wow, that's a special layout. The Cherry Blossoms frame the entire page so well. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  72. What a beautiful layout! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  73. WOW! Very pretty LO. Love these cherry blossoms.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Fabulous layout! A labor of love, with great results!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Denise Bryant3/02/2024 2:27 AM

    Beautiful designs for your page! Love the press plate design and the lovely cherry blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  76. What a great design using the floral cherry blossoms set.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Gail Davidson - Your layout is gorgeous. I love how you can just use coloured cardstock with the Cherry Blossom set. xo

    ReplyDelete
  78. This is stunning. I love how the pastel purple background and the pink blossoms are best friends and play so nicely together.

    ReplyDelete
  79. Karen Tucker3/04/2024 10:16 PM

    Beautiful Layout!

    ReplyDelete
  80. Gorgeous layout! It’s beautiful and so creative!
    Stacy Davis

    ReplyDelete