Apr 23, 2021

HELLO LIL DREAMER - Doodlebug Design

 Hey there! I don't  know about you, but I all the cuteness in the new FAIRY GARDEN collection is just amazing.  So what better way to showcase it all than in a scrapbook layout ( and this is a cute one!)



It all started when I saw how my Goddaughter's hair and dress matches the design in the fairies.   So, I quickly punched the edges of the Magical Meadow and Pink Posies  to frame the page.




The 6x6 paper pad provides the perfect size patterned as a layer behind the picture.  The softness of the color vellum adds a soft separation from the layout.  Then, all it was left to do is embellish the page with all the cute goodies from the collection.




The  Garden Flowers Kraft Kit flowers are just a perfect way to ground the embellishments to the page.   I just love the Bugs and Kisses stamp set, as it creates the perfect detail for all those flying elements on the page.




For the title, I mixed pieces from the Chit Chat, Odds & Ends, and My Type Alpha Stickers.   The small Icon stickers are just the perfect complement to the page.



I just love how the page turned out.   The colors and the cute fairies are perfect for the pictures.   I cannot wait to see what you create with the collection!

'Til next time!



Instagram | Blog | YouTube 


Supply List:

FAIRY GARDEN  Collection Kit

FAIRY GARDEN 6x6 Paper Pad

GARDEN FLOWERS Kraft Kit

FAIRY GARDEN Bugs & Kisses Stamp Set

MY TYPE Alphabet Stickers - Bubblegum

SPRINKLES - GEM: Bubblegum

Others:

Edge Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment