Jun 13, 2018

My Personal Journal - Week 23





Hello everyone!

Hope you all are enjoying the beautiful weather of this time of the year. We are halfway through the year! and as always i continue to document my days on my TN.  Here are last week's entries








So many small stories happenning this week, that I could have filled an entire book on them, so i chose to just pick the biggest one for this TN.   These two entries were created using Citrus Twist Kits digital files, kits and stamps.   Just love the exclusive pieces CTK offers.







Though I am loving June's CTK kits, I am still bringing in some pieces from previous month's kits.  I was really drawn to monochrome entries this week,a s they are so easy and fast to put together.






The newest Feed Your Craft stamp set was also added to some of this week's entries.   The clean look of the  stamp images works seamlessly with the CTK stamps.

That is all for me for this week.  Remember to take some time to document your days!

Til next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment