Jun 8, 2018

My Personal Journal - Week 22




Hi there!

It has been a rather busy week for our household,  so I totally forgot to post last week's entries to my personal journal.   I am loving the convenience of documenting in the TN format, and actually this week, I recieved my first passport TN, which i have already plans for.   Well, let me show you a bit of week 22








In case you have not been to the new Citrus Twist Kits website; the store offers now a variety of digital files -some free and a few paid- which make hybrid entries a breeze.







 This week's entries are mostly created with the new Citrus Twist Kits June kits - Cypress-, and their new monthly stamps.   Trust me, if you haven't checked the new kits, you should, they are so fresh, perfect for summer and every day documenting!!






Also, I have fallen madly in love with Feed Your Craft's new stamps, and i had to include  a few of them on some of this week's entries. 







How fun and easy are these to put together at the end of the day!!!  i really hope you are documenting your everyday,  Every story is important, and only you can tell it.

Let me know if you have questions on how these came together.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment