Jun 25, 2018

My Personal Jourrnal - WEEK 24



Hi there!!

It is amazing to see how much life changes day to day.   We are going from final exams for the kids to having a major kitchen reno so i totally forgot to update my blog with the entries for week 24.  So here we go:






I have been trying at best to put a dent in my CTK kits (though they are so lovely, i have lots of material arriving) so I used pieces from the June, July main and PL kits to create some of the entries this week.





As you can see we have a bit of World Cup fever, so be prepared to see lots of POrtugal jerseys in the next few weeks!





I love working in hybrid entries for my TN. Having digital stamps and cards from both CTK and In A Creative Bubble is a practical way to add  entries in my journal in a short time.  Plus they are easy to combine with any stamp, too!



Well that is for me today,  i will be back in a bit with the entries for week 25.

Take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment