May 17, 2018

My Personal Journal - Week 19





Hi!!!

Hope you are doing well!  Life is starting to settle, and hopefully we will have a bit more relaxed days than the previous ones. Through it all, I have journaled the good and bad moments, and used some of that time to put a few pages together in my visual journal.  Here are the entries for this week:





I got to admit that i am enjoying using a hybrid style for my TNs, for one it speeds the documenting process, and then it reduces the amount of bulk  added to my pages.  So of course I am loving my Citrus Twist Kits and their new digital files.   They have come in handy for some of these.





Like i mentioned in my previous post, I recently made some purchases of digital files from In A Creative Bubble, and i am learning how to use some of this new digitals, but loving what they are doing for my journal.





That is all for me for this week!  It is amazing to see how my little journal is progressing, and now it is time to start Insert #8. 

As always let me know if you have questions on how these came together.

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment