Feb 19, 2018

My Personal Journal - Week 7






Hi there!


We are headed into the 8th week of the year.   February is almost over! 
I am keeping focus on staying on track with my daily documenting in my Traveler's Notebook.   Here are my entries for week 7:






I am still using my Citrus Twist kits and stamps, as well as various Studio Calico kits and stamps.   Slowly, though i am also bringing some papers from my stash just to complement the pictures, and add ons from the kits.








Having the single page entries is also helping me to use lots of the washi tape stash, as it is easier to add small details using it, than backing the entire pages with paper.








That is all for this week!   Now it is time to go back to capturing  and documenting my everyday!


see you all soon!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment