Aug 21, 2016

Our Daily Routine


Scrapbook Layout  - Our Daily Routine -



a close up to the layout


Hello!,

 As i wait for the orders (for all the new collections) to start arriving.  I have been working on making a dent on my stash.  This time, I chose Jillibean Soup Healthy Hello collection (one of my spring favorite collections), to document an everyday photo of my baby and I on our daily walks.




For this layout, I fussy cut the arrows from the paper, and glued them onto white cardstock making sure they were going around the page, but ended at the same spot.  





Once they were all placed, I used a paper piercer to make a guide for some hand stitching to emphasize the idea of a road running through the arrows.  I added my title following one of the lines of the arrows.





Since there is a lot of color and movement on the page, I tried to keep my photo and its clusters very simple.   To finalize the page, I trimmed the edges by about half an inch, and stitched it to the same paper that contain the arrows on the design.  Here is the final layout:





I am hoping the new collections start arriving soon at my door step; until then, there is plenty of material and ideas to continue using up my stash.

See you all soon!



Materials Used:
Patterned paper, stickers, ephemera - Healthy Hello - Jillibean Soup
Word phrase sticker - Little chat - Tim Holtz
White card stock - American Crafts.


No comments:

Post a Comment