Mar 7, 2021

MONTHLY CHALLENGE - Pinkfresh Studio

 



Hello there!

It is time for this month's Challenge over at Pinkfresh Studio.  This month  is all about flowers and a fresh colour palette that matches the new Keeping It Real collection.   Of course this is a perfect combination, so here is what I created combining both  prompts:




I  just loved  the color palette, and decided to use the new Cuppa Love cut file to create my layout all about one of my favorite things, COFFEE,




 I started with a bit of mixed media on the background.  Sky Blue, Aquamarine Liquid watercolor and also a bit of Mint reinker create the color on the page.  I added a soft impression of the Slim Argyle stencil using Sky Blue ink, and set it aside to dry.



The cut file was cut three times from white cardstock, and the cut outs were glued together to create dimension.   I backed the image with papers from the Keeping It Real collection, and set the cup on the background, followed by the two pictures.   Here was my favorite part, adding flowers from the ephemera pack, puffy stickers, as well as a few embellishments.




The title for the page is a combination of the puffy word stickers and teal alphas -both from the collection-.   Finally a few lines of journal and enamel dots complete the page.



Remember to join in the challenge for a change to win a $50 gift certificate to the Pinkfresh Studio Shop,  I cannot wait to see what you all create!

XO

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nathalie, I absolutely love your page. Whereabouts will I find the tea cup cut file please? thank you Donna

    ReplyDelete