Mar 12, 2021

HELLO EASTER EGGS - Doodlebug Design DT

 Raise your hands if you are ready for Spring!   Well, the new  HIPPITY HOPPITY collection brings enough Spring feelings in its color and designs that it is so easy to document all Spring and Easter memories, specially those chocolate eggs my teens are so fond of!


As soon as I saw the Easter Egg Stripe paper, the idea of paper piecing the eggs came to mind.   A pair of sharp scissors, a hand drawn template, embroidery floss, and some cheesy movie on Netflix was the perfect date night.


After all the fussy cutting and hand stitching, I went ahead and added three smaller eggs.  These are made from the 6x6 paper pad. With all the color and texture in these, I opted for a Pettite Print for the background, and just a few embellishments for the pictures.




I cannot get enough of these chicks!  I just love them!   They were just perfect to emphasize the title of the page, and bring the page together.



I cannot wait to see all your Spring and Easter memories recorded with the gorgeous HIPPITY HOPPITY collection, you are going to love  the results!

XO



Instagram | Blog | YouTube


Materials Used:

HIPPITY HOPPITY collection

Hoppy Easter Stamp set

BUNNY and FRIENDS Craft Kit

Pettite Prints

MY TYPE  Alpha Stickers

Others: Embroidery Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment