Sep 3, 2017

Hey There



Scrapbook Layout created for JustNick Studio  - HEY THERE -





Hello there!
Nathalie here with a new layout that is all about my teenage son!.  I love my kids, but i find that it is easier to document my daughter, so this time,  I chose to create a page that combines the Positive One and Positive 3 Backgrounds to document my boy!





 


I wanted something that will bring the eye to the picture, and at the same time will be graphic and simple.   The Positive One and Positive Three backgrounds were perfect for what i had in mind, even when the design changed a bit along the way.









Firstly, I isolated a single cross from both the files.  Then used the cross from the Positive One file to sketch some crosses on half of the page, and used the same design  (in three different sizes) to cut some crosses from vellum.  I proceeded to poke holes in the sketched designs, and used thread to back stitch the designs.







Next i used the Positive 3 cut file's isolated cross to cut some designs out of the papers from the Boys Front collection from Pinkfresh Studio.  Once everything was cut, then a bit of foam adhesive was used to attach the crosses just to half of the page, as if they all were leading to the picture.








After the graphic background, just a few more details around the picture complete the page.





  I love the final look of the page, along with the contrast in dimension, and it all was created by using the simple designs of the two cut files.   That is why i love cut files!!!

Remember to check the JustNick store for these, and all the rest of cut files available.  All the designs are so versatile, and you can easily create unique pages with them.  I am always a comment away, if you have a question on how this came together.

See you all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment