Sep 23, 2017

My Personal Journal



Traveler's Notebook  -  MY PERSONAL JOURNAL -





Hello there!

I am so happy Autumn is here! I love the season, and all the colors and textures it brings.  It is also the season, I document the most, which means my TN gets a lot of love, and gets chunkier as the season progresses.  Here is a new post i created  -I am trying my best to be chronological correct this time around- using some older supplies.




I created my own insert this time around, so I am using papers from Maggie Holmes Gather collection to create the pages of the TN.





There is so many pieces of ephemera in this collection, I decided to use them to complete the page.   So I simply layered pieces and pictures of our last day of summer.




I love how all the pieces are layered, and thought the journal would make the page heavy, so instead, I hid it in one of the tags that is layered under one of the pictures.  Here is the final layout:




I hope you find some inspiration on this page, I am so hoping to keep to chronological order this time.  Let me know if you have any questions on how this came together.

Take care!



materials used:
Maggie Holmes - Gather Collection - 12x12 paper pads, ephemera, word stickers
Freckled Fawn - Gold chevron washi tape

No comments:

Post a Comment