May 17, 2016

Happy Memory


Scrapbook Layout  - Happy Memory -


My favorite layout from the on-line crop challenges


Hello everyone,


This is the last layout I have worked on throughout this weekend's online crop.  I used one -of the thousands- of the pictures from our trip to Ecuador last year.  Since we attended my cousin's wedding,  I wanted to capture the occasion with a floral motive.

The Cut Shoppe's Funky florals cut file was perfect to obtain this large cut-out of the rose, and the rest of the leaves and flowers.   I used papers from Authentique's GRA001 collection to back the flowers. To add softness, I added vellum behind the picture, and used it to back some leaves on the layout.



A close up of the picture on the layout.


I added a few stars and hearts with whipped speckle to the corners of the layout to add texture and interest to the page.  The title is a large sticker from an old Heidi Swapp collection, but suited the page perfectly.  I even added the tag from the wedding's bombonniere as part of the embelishment on the picture.  I have omitted the jourmal lines, as I will most likely ask my cousins to write something about us being there, and place it at the top of the layout...


Here is the final layout:


Happy Memories -Living and Inspired Life-
I love this layout


I hope that this inspires you into creating beautiful things.

See you soon!!


Materials Used:
Cut file - flowers - Funky Florals - The Cut Shoppe
Pattern papers - Authentique
Cardstock - background - Bazzil
Title - word stickers - Heidi Swapp
butterfly cut-outs -  Bloom Collection - Crate Paper.




No comments:

Post a Comment