May 23, 2016

Project Life Update (week 17, 18, 19)


PL  week 17, 18, 19


Hello everyone,  

It has been a while since my last update of my Project Life layouts.  Thankfully, I have been keeping up with the weekly entries, just haven't updated its progress on the blog.  So here goes a quick glimpse to what my PL album is looking like...


Week 17

I just added a few pictures of week 17 on a page, as the Saturday of this week, we celebrated my niece's First Communion, so i made a large 4 page spread of the celebration. 


One of the pages from my niece's Communion celebration



I loved using paper cut into 3x4 and 4x6 in. cards as  my fillers for all this section of the album.


The patterned paper comes from a Recollection collection...


I started week 18 with a simple page one page layout.  It was a slow week at home, so one page was enough to compile the week's anecdotes.


I chose to not label the week number as it was the beginning of May...


For Week 19,  I had to add a small insert to add the extra pictures of  the week, though it was  a normal week, we had visitors and I had my camera in hand at all times..


I kept the layout to black and white to balance all the color in the pictures.

Here is the second side of the layout


I found this Teresa Collins cards on sale, and bought 2 packs
which came in handy to tie in all the pictures on this spread.


I am working on weeks 20 at the moment, so I will update it ASAP.

I hope you are also capturing your life, but most importantly printing the pictures and documenting them...  It is important to safe keep memories alive.

Till next time,

See you soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment