Feb 11, 2022

SO HAPPY TOGETHER - Doodlebug Design

It is almost time to celebrate all the things LOVE.  So, how about using the new LOTS OF LOVE collection to document Family love in a colorful and fun way.




If you are anything like me, then you either have a busy schedule, and/or do not want to waste any scraps of paper.   Well, I think I combined both this ideas in this page.



I started  by using the leftover paper from my last project as part of the background.  I simply frame it with white cardstock and glued it to the center of the HUGS and KISSES paper.   




The two pictures were backed with scraps of the 6x6 paper pad (also from my previous project), and set on  the middle of the page.   My idea was to create guiding lines that will bring the eye of the viewer to the pictures.  So, I pulled pieces of Chit Chat to create my title and placed them to the left and right of the pictures.




I added some sprinkles along the title to bring more colors to the page.   The title pieces are large enough that they cover the entire horizontal line of the page.



To create the vertical line of embellishments, I used pieces of Chit Chat, Bits and Pieces, and Odds and Ends, as well as more Sprinkles.   Like I said, quick and simple and lots of left over pieces



I hope this inspires you to document your love stories using the new Lots of Love collection, even with scraps and in a quick way!

XO

Instagram | Blog | YouTube 


SUPPLIES:

LOTS OF LOVE Collection

LOTS OF LOVE Sprinkles

Texture Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment