Dec 29, 2021

SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN - Doodlebug

 Now at the bustle and hustle of Christmas is over, it is time to get all those memories into your albums.   Today, I want to show you a fun a colorful idea featuring Let It Snow collection.




I started by adding a bit of color to the background.  I literally dragged an ink pad on the page, then soften the dragged lines with a wet brush.  While the background dried, I ripped a few pieces of two of the patterned paper in the collection.  I wanted  those edges to show on the page.




I fussy cut a few of the tags out, and used them a layers below the photo.   I simply started adding a few more embellishements around the photo and the tags.  I love Doodlepops, they are the perfect addition to any page.




I elongated the design by adding a few more embellishments on the top part of the photo.  These help balance the page, and create a soft anchor line for the page.




I chose the title from the Chit Chat pack as it reminded me of the location of this photo, the Santa Claus parade. The small Santa icon sticker is the right size for the title.  A few more embellishments and a bit of glimmer is all tahti i


I hope this inspires you to document your Christmas memories with the beautiful Let IT Snow collection.


XO



Instagram | Blog | YouTube 


SUPPLIES:

Let It Snow collection

Gems

Twine -White, Pool, Bubblegum, Gray

Other:

Distress Ink pad, and spray

2 comments: