Dec 16, 2021

HOLIDAY in the CITY - Let It Snow collection | Doodlebug Design

 And we are counting down the days until we can all gather to enjoy some time together whether at home or somewhere in the city, the Holidays are always better spent together.  The new Let It Snow collection was just perfect to document one of our past Holiday traditions...



The design in the Heartwarming paper was the inspiration for the page. I simply attached pieces of Paper Frills to an 8" square of cardstock, and attached it to the center of the page.




I backed my photo with papers from the 6x6 paper pad.  There are so many cute embellishments in this collection, it was so easy to cluster them together next to the photo,



I am a huge make-the-paper-work-for-you promoter, that means not being afraid to trim pieces off the embellishments to fit in your pages.  You will be surprised at how your scrapbooking mojo will fly if you just do so!  Just check the row of trees, I trimmed the sentiments out of it, and added it on my cluster.




I chose to create a large cluster of ephemera opposite the photo placement.  This helps to balance the page and create the perfect placement for a title.




I am loving the new Let It Snow collection, there are so many directions you can  take with it to help you document your memories.  Remember to check it out!


XOXO


Instagram | Blog | YouTube 

SUPPLIES:

Let It Snow collection

Paper Frills - Ladybug

MyType Alpha Stickers - bubblegun

Sprinkles

No comments:

Post a Comment