Sep 3, 2018

My Summer Journal



Hello again!

One more for today...  Photographing and editing pictures does take time, and it is one of the reasons it has been in my to-do list.  I still have 6 more weeks to update on my blog, so this will be my last post for today, and i will be back tomorrow with a few more, as i make progress later today.

It might be selfish of my part, but i was so excited to see Studio Calico offer a TN subscription!  I love their products, and have been using the kits to document my summer, so with no further ado:


Used the July Studio Calico kit and printables



Using the kit and printables


using various Studio Calico kits and stamps

using the July TN kit, the Max Outline stamp set and the January Stamp Subscription, all from Studio Calico



Using the July TN kit subscription

Using the July TN kit and the Everyday Magic stamp both from Studio Calico



I hope that this inspires you to document your days.  Please let me know if you have questions on how any of these came together.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment