Mar 14, 2018

MY PERSONAL JOURNAL - Week 10





Hello everyone!


Between dealing with teenagers full time at home (we are in March Break here in Toronto!), I totally forgot to load my entries for week 10.... OMG! we are in week 11!  As usual, i have kept my daily journal up to date (thankfully) and here are the entries:









I have used mostly Citrus Twist Kits scrapbook and PL kits as well as their stamps,  but also included some entries using some Studio Calico kits, and the new Documented Main Kit.







Most stamps used in this entries come from Citrus Twist Kits  main, Pl, This is Life series and their TN series.


created with this month's Studio Calico Documented Main kit




I hope you are also taking some time daily to capture and document your days.  It is important to record your story on your way, and words.

Next week, you will not see this post, as the week will be featured in a special post for CTK.

See you all soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment