Hello Crafty Friends!
I am so happy to welcome you to my blog (you are just arriving from Caroli's blog). I am so thankful to the ladies at Clique Kits for this opportunity. Today is your chance to get to know the new Clique Kits 2017 Design Team; we will be sharing a sample of our work, and some fun facts about each of us.
Here is the line up for today's blog hop:
Maryam Perez http://maryamperez.blogspot.com/
Melissa Elsner http://theprofoundbrunette.com/
Enza Gudor https://creativefindingsblog.wordpress.com/
Caroli Schulz http:carolinaschulz.com
--> Nathalie DeSousa http://tachita55.blogspot.ca/ <--- you are here
Candace Perkins http://findingeverydayperfection.com/
Audrey Yeager http://audreysreflection.blospot.ca/
Stephanie Gold http://stephaniegolddesigns.com/
Nicole Martel http://nicolemartel.blogspot.com/
Donna Espiritu http://scrappydonna.blogspot.com/
Reka Turoczi http://laceandcase.blogspot.hu/
Hanna Lemieux https://scrapbookpagesandcupcakes.wordpress,com/
Victoria Calvin https://victoriamarieblog.com/
Taina "Evi" Cortes https://lifewithevi.blogspot.ca/
Sheryl Banares www.sherylbanares.com/
In case you don't know me, my name is Nathalie DeSousa (aka Tachita -my nickname since birth-). I am a stay-at-home wife and mom to two teenagers and an Boston terrier. Now to some fun facts about me:
- What is your favorite color? I love black (you will see a lot of black and white photography in my work), but i think my scrapbooking fave color is white with a sprinkle of rainbow in it (I hope that makes sense).
- What is your favorite song right now? Adele is always on my playlist, but Lady Gaga's "A Million Reasons" has been playing a lot lately around the house.
- Who Inspires you? I find inspiration everywhere, but my mom is a constant source of inspiration in life, and my crafty projects.
- Favorite Book? Reading is like air for me. I read my Bible every day, and the Harry Potter collections a few times a year.
- Favorite Movie? I love all kinds of movies, but one of my favorite movies of all times is an Argentinian movie, "El Hijo de la Novia" (The Son of the Bride), If you ever come across it, watch it even though is in Spanish.
- Favorite Snack? This is easy, dark chocolate - the darker the yummier
- Favorite Food? if cake is consider food, then Carrot Cake.
- Where would you like to visit someday? It has always been my dream to go to Australia.
- Who got you into scrapbooking? I fell into this art when my kids were born, and i looked for ways to document their lives.
- How many years have you been scrapbooking? I have kept a journal for as long as I can remember, however once my kids were born, i started to document their lives. Though when they were young, I barely had time to breathe. That means i have done serious scrapbooking for the past 5 years.
- Favorite Manufacturer? I don't have a favorite manufacturer, honestly. I just love pretty paper!!!
That was fun! Now let me share what I have created for today's blog hop:
For this layout, i used Clique Kits's March kit, "PLAY", to document a picture/memory of my daughter on one of the trips to the hair stylist. The beautiful colors in the kit along with the "Funky Florals" cut file from the Cut Shoppe, and some hand stitching created the background for the layout.
The picture of daughter was framed using pieces from Clique Kits "PLAY" kit, and a few extras from previous Clique Kits' s monthly kits.
I hope you like the project created for this hop, and you are inspired to get your hands onto the beautiful Clique Kits's kits. Remember i am always available to answer any questions on how this layout came together, or if you just want to say hello!.
Thanks for visiting today!
Now you are off to visit Candace's blog.