Apr 22, 2016

Project Life Week 15


PL week 15



Hello!

It has been a rather busy week on my household,  though this week's entry was finished on Sunday night, I was finally able to photograph it and added to the blog.


To start, I used the side B of the small insert of my niece's birthday celebration.  I used some cut-outs from different paper collections to build the page.


Using a lot of black and white this week.


Since most of the pictures of this week were printed in color, I chose to use black filling cards, and to back the picture on white cardboard.  Also, by using a single size of pictures (3x4) made it rather easy to complete the page.



The filler cards come from Heidi Swapp collection and Teresa Collins collection


Here is the complete layout:


A week in pictures.


I hope you are also documenting your everyday.

See you soon









No comments:

Post a Comment