Oct 1, 2016

World Card Making Day 2016 (Clique Kits)


Cards created for World Card Making Day 2016  -on line crop- for Clique Kits.




Hello,

 In case you didn't know, today is World Card Making Day, and the new Clique Kit's design team is holding an on-line crop live on its Facebook page, THE CLIQUE.   We will be giving away prizes, to a lucky member who completes our challenges, plus you can collect all the sketches and cut files used in the Clique Kits store, and throughout the crop time.


For my time slot, I will be using this sketch designed by Maryam Perez (the youngest member of the Clique Kits DT ) to create a card for my challenge Cut File and Vellum.



For this card, I am using the beautiful Sapphire kit from Clique Kits, a cut file (available at the Clique kits facebook page, and some vellum).



For the first card, i followed the sketch to the last detail.   Here is the card:






Since I was left with the negative pieces of the cut-file, I used them to create another card using the sketch as inspiration, here is the second card created:






For the second card, i used some back stitching in the place of the cut lines, and used a banner with a mirror piece as my sentiment.


I hope you will join me, and the rest of the design team, as we go live as of 9 am CST.  If you would like to purchase the kit, please visit Clique Kits (you can use the code NATHALIE10, to get 10% off your purchases).  

Thanks for visiting today, and 

Happy Card Making Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment