Oct 21, 2016

Amazing Gift


Scrapbook Layout  - AMAZING GIFT  -





Hello!

It is rainy and cold here in Toronto, and since my dinning room table is being occupied by baking goods, i found a spot in front of the computer adding my projects to the blog.  




I was inspired by circles and bubbles for this project;  i started by using a circle stencil to draw all the circles, and used a paper piercing to create a stitching guide.  A few hours of Netflix, and a cup of coffee made all the stitching go really fast.





Once the stitching was finished, I pulled my Clique Kits' Sapphire kit featuring all Pinkfresh Indigo Hills collection, and cut some circles from the papers, and  die cut pieces from the ephemera pack.  I created small clusters of circles along the layout, and added small details around it.





I added a picture of my daughter and our baby on the day we brought him home for the first time.   I cut it into a circle, and matted onto some papers from the collection.  I continued my circle motive by adding die-cut pieces, and the Clique Kits exclusive flair in a small cluster around the picture.





For the title of the layout, I used one of the puffy stickers, and the alphas (both from Pinkfresh Studio Indigo Hills collection) included in the Clique Kits' Sapphire kit.   Once everything was glued, I trimmed around the edges of the page, and stitched it to one of the papers of the collection.  Here is the final layout:






I love the clean and simple look of the page, but so full of texture and color at the same time.  I really loved the versatility of this month's  papers.  I hope you find inspiration on this layout, and if you want to get a kit, visit Clique Kits (you can use the code NATHALIE10 to get 10% discount at checkout).

thanks for visiting today,

See you all very soon!



Materials Used:
Clique Kits Sapphire Kit








No comments:

Post a Comment