As the Scrapbook Nerd blog is under maintenance at the moment, this week's share will be coming from my personal blog.
This month i was inspired to do all things girly, and used materials that evoke that sentiment. Here is a review of the projects:
1. SISTERS - created using Cute Girl collection to document a picture of my sister and I from about 35 years ago.
2. THE WONDER OF IT ALL - Silhouette Savvy Series tutorial on stand-out Stitched titles , created using Dear Lizzy's Saturday collection
3. ALWAYS BELIEVE SOMETHING WONDERFUL IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN! - created using Simple Stories's Reset Girl collection, and documents my daughter's teenage years.
4. CUTE - a page created to document my little niece using Crate Paper's Cute Girl collection and some mixed media.
5. WELCOME FALL - layout created for the Leaves Are Falling challenge for Scrapbook Nerd's Happy Fall Y'All on-line crop.
6. JUST BE YOURSELF! - this page was created for the Changing Colors challenge at Scrapbook Nerd's Happy Fall Y'All on-line crop
I really hope you draw some inspiration from this pages.
Don't forget to join us this weekend for the Happy Fall Y'All on-line crop at Scrapbook Nerd's forum and Facebook Page.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions about these layouts.
Till next time,