Welcome to the Altenew Live Your Dream Scrapbook Collection Release Blog Hop and Giveaway. You should be arriving from Altenew Card Blog...
As a paper lover, nothing makes me happier than to take part on today's blog as Altenew is releasing a new Scrapbook collection, LIVE YOUR DREAM. This collection is bright, elegant and so versatile, you can use it to document all those special moments and also the lovely everyday moments. This collection is filled with beautiful patterns, designs and color, and it contains:
- 16 sheets of 12x12 double-sided patterned papers (2 of each/16 different designs)
- 2 6"x12" sheets of puffy alphabet stickers (220 pieces)
- 2 6"x12" sheets of chipboard stickers (38 pieces)
- 2 6"x12" sheets of clear stickers (31 pieces)
- 1 pack of wood epoxy buttons (20 pieces)
- 1 pack of die-cut cardstock embellishments (32 pieces)
Let me show you what i put together with the beautiful LIVE YOUR DREAM scrapbook collection:
I wanted to use all the papers and colors of the collection, so what better way that to showcase them in a large tittle that serves as the focal point of the page.
A cut file and the Silhouette Cameo were used to cut the word "Smile" from papers from the LIVE YOUR DREAM collection. Each letter was hand stitched to an offset so that they can stand out and be combined in the title.
A bit of Altenew Watercolor -black- was used to create the background of this page. To bring a new layer of interest of the background, the Wavy Grid stencil and a bit of art crayon was used to create a shadow impression for the title.
The stitched title was attached to the background with a bit of foam adhesive, and then it was time to add the picture of my three babies.
All the colorful die cuts, chipboard stickers and epoxy wooden buttons from the LIVE YOUR DREAM collection were used to frame the picture. I added a few sentiments to the clusters using the Dream Big and Botanical Silhouette stamp sets.
To complete my visual triangle, a small slit was created in the bottom of the page. Once the edges were folded, i used a piece of the LIVE YOUR DREAM collection paper was used to back the space, and then i repeated the elements in the clusters along with a stamped image from the Trendy Circles stamp set. A few Altenew enamel dots complete the clusters and create movement on the page, all that was left to add were a few lines of journal and drops of Altenew pure white ink spray. The following video will showcase how this page came together:
I really hope this has inspired you to check the new LIVE YOUR DREAM collection from Altenew. Remember to , and now on to the fun part of this blog hop...
- To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 6 lucky winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or Altenew Scrapbook Blog by 2/28/2019 for a chance to win. 6 winners will be announced on the Altenew blogs on 3/3/2019.
- I will also be giving away a $30 gift certificate to the Altenew store to a lucky commentary. The winner will be announced on 2/28/2019.
Now it is time to continue admiring all the beautiful projects created with the LIVE YOUR DREAM collection, your next stop is Kimona Tracey's blog! Remember you can always come back here to join in the hop, or stop at the Altenew Scrapbook or Altenew Card blogs. A list of all the participants has been added for your convenience
Nathalie DeSousa <<< You are Here
>>>> Kymona Tracey <<<< YOUR NEXT STOP
Thanks so much for stopping by!