Oct 15, 2016

Just Be Yourself!


Scrapbook layout created for Scrapbook Nerd on-line crop  - Just Be Yourself -


a close up to the layout

Hello everyone,

I hope you all enjoying the season.

During this weekend, Scrapbook Nerd is holding an on-line crop,  "Happy Fall Y'All" -you can find all the details in the Scrapbook Nerd forum, or their Facebook page.   One of my challenges for this weekend, is to create a project using fall colors.



a lot of orange flowers on a muted orange/pink cut-out.

For this layout, I started by using The Cut Shoppe's "Open Your Heart" cut file to create the cut-oust that serves as background on the layout.   All the papers come from Kaisercraft's Boho Dreams collection. I backed some of the empty spaces, and fussy cut the papers to  get the beautiful orange roses.





I tried to stay within the color scheme of the challenge, so I added most of the embelishments in the same palette.



a close up

The pictures of my daughter and one of her friends were sized to fit  a large size tag.   I  used a few more stickers just to complete a visual triangle.   Here is the final layout:






I hope you will join us at Scrapbook Nerd for all this weekend's crop.  There is always prizes given away!


As always let me know if you have any questions about the layout.   

Thanks for visiting!


Materials used:
Cut file - Open Your Heart - The Cut Shoppe

Patterned papers - Boho Dreams collection - Kaisercraft
Stickers, ephemera - Boho Dreams collection - Kaisercraft
Chipboard sticker - Bloom collection-  Crate Paper
Word Stickers - Small chat - Tim Holtz - Idea-o-logy




No comments:

Post a Comment