Oct 23, 2016

Fall Snuggle


Scrapbook Layout created for The Cut Shoppe  - FALL SNUGGLE -




Hello there!

Today, I am up on the Cut Shoppe blog with a new layout about two of my favorite things: fall and my hubby!  Recently, we celebrated Thanksgivings (Oct. 10th) here in Canada, and we had family come over during the weekend.  Finally, Monday we were on our own, so we went for a family walk around our neighborhood.  As i always carry my camera with me, i asked my son to snap a few pictures of my husband and i along the walk.  This is my favorite of the bunch, so I had to create a lovely memory for it.





I used the Cut Shoppe's Boys Rule cut file to create the circle shapes ( i just cut out the star that was nested inside the circles). I backed the cut-out with vellum, and hand stitched the entire edge of  the circles.





Using the Leaf it to Me, and Oakley Avenue cut files from the Cut Shoppe, I created the leave cut outs out of card stock, vellum, and papers from Ashley Horton's Oakley Avenue collection for Pretty Little Studio.  I just clustered them  at both corners of the page.








The title and embelishments all come from the Oakley Avenue collection from Pretty Little Studio.  I love the color combination, it is perfect for all those fall memories.  Finally, I added a few details around the picture, and  called it done.  Here is the final layout:







I love, love this page! It is my hubby and I to a tee! Clean, colorful, simple and multilayered.


I hope this inspire you visit the Cut Shoppe Etsy store and pick some of the cut files available (they all are beautiful and versatile designs).  Also, the new Ashley Horton collection,  Oakley Avenue, is super cute, and a must if you love Fall as much as I do.

Thanks for visiting today.


See you all soon!


Materials Used:
White card stock - American Crafts
White vellum - American Crafts
Cut files - The Cut Shoppe
 
Patterned papers  - Oakley Avenue - Ashley Horton designs - Pretty Little Studio
Fall leaves acrylic shapes, Love this wood shapes, Hello Fall Cut-aparts, Oakley ave. cut-aparts, Fall Faves die cuts, Feeling Fallish die cuts, tabs - Oakley Avenue - Ashley Horton design - Pretty Little Studio
Color shine ink - gold - Heidi Swapp collection

No comments:

Post a Comment