Oct 18, 2016

Everyday Has A Story


Scrapbook Layout     -  EVERYDAY HAS A STORY  -





Hi there!,

I have been busy working on some new projects, that i had forgot to enter them into my blog, so here is a quick overview of one of the layouts created with Clique Kits's October kit, Sapphire.  To say that i love this kit will be an understatement, I have pretty much used up all the Pinkfresh Studio's Indigo Hills papers, and I am down to scraps.   





For this layout, i am using Paige Evans's Chevron cut file (Studio Calico),  it was easy to back the cut-out with the papers from the kit ( i mainly used scraps).  I used foam adhesive to add dimension to the page.




I had this picture of my son and nephew watching tv their pajamas.  It depicts our daily life, but also how close they are -even though there is a 13 year gap in their ages-.   So I simply layered the picture with some vellum, papers and some of the exclusive printables (included in this month's Sapphire kit).  The title is one of the die-cuts from the Pinkfresh studio ephemera pack.






I chose simplicity for this page, and love the ending result.    In case you are interested in obtaining this kit from Clique Kits, please follow this link, and use NATHALIE10 at checkout, so you can get a discount.

As always let me know if you have any questions about how the layout came together.

Til next time,

Keep crafting!



Materials used:
cut file - Chevron - Paige Evans - Studio Calico
Sapphire kit - Clique Kits.
Papers, ephemera, chipboard stickers - Indigo Hills collection - Pinkfresh Studio (included in the kit)
Black color shine ink -Heidi Swapp collection.






1 comment: