Aug 23, 2022

DOWN BY THE SEASHORE - Doodlebug Designs

 Summer is coming to an end, but that doesn't mean we can continue reliving its stories.   What better way to document those glorious days than with a bit of Doodlebug's Seaside Summer collection.   I just love the colors and designs!  It is perfect for my family beach vacation photos. Let me show you...




I started with a bit of mixed media on the background -the blue color just reminds me of the sea!-.  While the paint dried, I worked on creating the page's layers.




I ripped a few strips of paper, and curled the ripped edge to remind me of waves.   I set these along the top edge of my page.




I am using a mix of embellishments to create clusters around the bottom edge of the photo.  I love the tropical feel of the Bits & Pieces pack, the colors just matched those of the photo perfectly.




I used the leftover pieces of the ripped papers to create a similar layered look at the bottom of the page.   It just created an opportunity to create the title of my page, and complete the beach scene.




I just love how this turned out. The new Seaside Summer collection will have you documenting your Summer memories in a flash!


XO


.

Instagram | Blog | YouTube 


SUPPLIES:

SEASIDE SUMMER COLLECTION

SEASIDE SUMMER Odds & Ends

SEASIDE SUMMER Bits & Pieces

SEASIDE SUMMER Chit Chat

SEASIDE Puffy Stickers

Sprinkles



1 comment:

  1. Your cards are beautiful. I am going to try using my inked backgrounds with dies

    ReplyDelete